Dashboard's Logo MMbot

MMbot v1.05

Private AI Robot for automated trading in volatile cryptocurrency markets. No fear. No emotion.

Yield chart, %

Last day

0.1597%

This month

3.2279%

All time

43.9988%

iPhone icon

2979

Closed deals

iPhone icon

0.91928494 BTC

In trust management

iPhone icon

175

Robot launched (days)

Why people choose our service?

Pricing Icon
MMbot is an AI based trading robot that follows high-end algorithms developed by our dev team.
Pricing Icon
Our AI robot analyzes the market 24/7, making 20-40 profitable trades per day.
Pricing Icon
Strict money management protocol, followed by our trading robot, allows you to minimize the risks from trading and keep your deposit safe.
You don't need to configure the robot manually. We have 4 working presets, and the robot, by analyzing the charts, chooses the most applicable preset for each trading pair.
Pricing Icon
We deduct a fair fee of 20% from the profits we make for you. The remaining 80% is transferred to your balance every day.
Pricing Icon
We have a low entry barrier of 0.005 BTC. Your deposit is never frozen and is always ready for withdrawal.
Pricing Icon

Last 10 closed deals

Date Pair Deal volume Profit, BTC * Profit, %
24.05.2019 17:29 IOTA-BTC 103.00000000 IOTA 0.00003062 0.0033%
24.05.2019 16:21 KMD-BTC 74.33000000 KMD 0.00014188 0.0154%
24.05.2019 16:01 PIVX-BTC 217.74000000 PIVX 0.00029005 0.0316%
24.05.2019 12:51 SNM-BTC 5377.00000000 SNM 0.00012592 0.0137%
24.05.2019 11:12 IOTA-BTC 1535.00000000 IOTA 0.00044899 0.0489%
24.05.2019 10:06 OMG-BTC 20.25000000 OMG 0.00005312 0.0057%
24.05.2019 09:27 NANO-BTC 23.72000000 NANO 0.00002569 0.0027%
24.05.2019 06:47 STEEM-BTC 227.15000000 STEEM 0.00016988 0.0185%
24.05.2019 03:59 OMG-BTC 76.65000000 OMG 0.00017985 0.0195%
23.05.2019 17:00 ARK-BTC 247.04000000 ARK 0.00023032 0.0255%

* Regarding the total active trade balance

Our strategy(short)

Our trading strategy is based on the buy of an altcoins during the breakdown of the lower limit of the Bollinger Bands oscillator (BB) in conjunction with additional filters: the average trading volume for the period, the price deviation for the period (%).


If the entry point doesn't pass all filters, the deal doesn't open. Each deal takes from 14 to 20% of the total deposit, it depends on the number of active bots. This amount is divided into 10 orders with an averaging coefficient of 1.25. It turns out that the first order takes only 0.6% of the total deposit.


Usually it does not go beyond 3-4 orders. During all the testing time there was only 1 case where all 10 orders were executed. Take profit is set on half of the average volatility for the period. There is also a filter here, it allows not to waste time on coins with low yield.


We have 40+ pairs on the list. All information about them is updated once for an hour and goes to our platform for analysis. In addition, we monitor the fundamental news on altcoins, and if there is a very bad news and the coin is threatened with a prolonged decline, we exclude it from our list.

©2019 MMBOT.NET All rights reserved